LIVE A FAITHFULLY EXPERIENCE
- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- Terms & Conditions
- A guided tour of important places
- Accommodation in single twin share room
- Beautifully illustrated souvenir map
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Professionally guided tour
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees
- Excess baggage charge
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide and driver
- Visa arrangements
Join us for an unforgettable trip to the holy land.
These are just some of the incredible places we will be visiting.
- Jerusalem the holy city chosen by God.
- Yad Vashem is Israel’s official memorial to the victims of the Holocaust, established in 1953.
- Mount of Olives, where the Lord ascended to heaven.
- Garden of Gethsemane, where you will see olive trees over 2000 years old dating from the time of Christ.
- Basilica of the Agony erected in 1924 on the traditional site of the Garden of Gethsemane preserves a section of the rocky base identified as the place where Jesus prayed alone in the garden on the night of his arrest.
- The Wailing Wall is the only remnant of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem, which was destroyed by Titus in 70 AD.
- The Temple, center of the spiritual world was the main means of transmission of divinity for our world and today is the most important Jewish place.
- The Via Dolorosa, where we will walk the Stations of the Cross including Pilate’s praetorium, located in the Church of the Flagellation and the Church of the condemnation and imposition of the Cross.
- Church of the Holy Sepulcher, where you will find the last 14th Station of the Cross, and where pilgrims celebrate and mark the crucifixion and burial of Jesus.
- Mount Zion, visit the Upper Room, the place in Jerusalem where Jesus dined with the apostles for the last supper of his life, visit King David’s Tomb, and walk through the Jewish Quarter.
- Bethlehem* where Joseph traveled with Mary who was pregnant, and where Jesus was born.
- Visit the Church of the Nativity and the Shepherds’ Field.
- The Shrine of the Book is a wing of the Israel Museum near Givat Ram in Jerusalem that houses the Dead Sea Scrolls discovered between 1947 and 1956 in 11 caves around the Qumran area.
- Ein Karem a typical village where John the Baptist was born and grew up, and where Isabella “felt life” when she met her relative Mary.
- The Church of the Visitation is a Catholic shrine located on a rocky hillside and surrounded by cypress trees, the church honors the visit Mary, the mother of Jesus, paid to Elizabeth, mother of John the Baptist.
Yardenit on the Jordan River, where believers celebrate and some take the opportunity to immerse themselves in the same waters where the Holy Spirit descended as a dove from heaven when Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.
- The Basilica of the Transfiguration Franciscan church located on Mount Tabor, the site where the Transfiguration of Jesus took place, an event described in the Gospel in which Jesus is transfigured on a mountain and speaks with Moses and Elijah.
- Safed, one of the four holy cities of Israel, acts as the center of Kabbalah and Jewish mysticism.
- Sea of Galilee, boat ride where the Lord calms the storm, and where the dramatic miracle walking on water took place.
- Mount of Beatitudes where Jesus gave the Sermon on the Mount, visit the Chapel of the Mount of Beatitudes.
- Tabgha site of the miracle of the multiplication of loaves and fishes , visit the Church of the Multiplication.
- Capernaum the center of Jesus’ ministry and where he performs many miracles, and it is in Capernaum where Peter’s mother-in-law lived and was healed.
- Cana of Galilee, where Jesus performed his first public miracle, turning water into wine at the wedding.
- Nazareth Jesus’ childhood town.
- Church of the Annunciation the church and place that celebrates Gabriel’s news that Mary would give birth to Jesus.
- St. John of Acre is a walled port city, active and full of history, since the time of the Phoenicians was already inhabited since the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries was fortified and corresponded in these centuries to the Ottomans, citadels, mosques and public baths, were the emblematic buildings at this time, also here is shared chapters with the history of the Crusades.
- Mount Carmel for a panoramic view of Haifa Bay and the Persian Gardens of the Bahai Temple.
- Stella Maris Monastery is a 19th century Carmelite monastery located on the slopes of Mount Carmel. Caesarea, the center of Christianity at its birth, and today an impressive archaeological site. Built by King Herod, this is where
- Paul presented his defense before Festus before his last journey to Rome.
- Jaffa where cedars from Lebanon came to build Solomon’s Temple . When Peter arrived from Lydda to raise Tabitha from the dead, and where the apostle stayed in the house of Simon the tanner. All this and much more on this wonderful tour to Israel Holy Land.
Read our itinerary for more details and trip description.
- Holy Land / Israel Full Pack
More about Israel
Our Israel Package Tours are designed around for a range of travel styles, themes, lengths, and languages, so we aim to have something for everyone.
More about this tour
Get to know the Holy Land, visit emblematic sites, marvel at its architecture, its streets, its traditions and customs. Enjoy one of the most visited and revered areas in the world. Also discover the secrets that only the Holy Land can teach you and observe places where the most famous man in the world Jesus walked, for this and many other things you will love this destination.
ITINERARIES: The itineraries are prepared and scheduled in advance according to the best information available at the time and are subject to change on the date of the pilgrimage.
HOW TO RESERVE : Simply contact your group coordinator and we will offer you immediate answers and reservation options for the trip that is being offered. You can visit our website for more information www.GLORYJOURNEY.COM
PRICES: GLORY JOURNEY INC. reserves the right to adjust prices should the following occur; (1) Increase in airfare due to higher fuel costs, etc. (2) Increase in ground costs due to increases in hotel charges, bus fares, fares, taxes and other costs due to the fluctuating value of the US dollar against foreign currencies.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS: A deposit for per person is required to hold your reservation, all of which ($450) is non-refundable (may be refundable based on travel insurance conditions). Payment can be made by credit card or check. Payment by credit card incurs a 3.0% fee.
PAYMENT OF THE DEPOSIT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
There are no comments yet.